What is it?
TOPRA’s Employer Champion programme is a cost-effective way for medium to large companies to cover their employees’ annual TOPRA membership subscription and to signify their status as a promoter of excellence in regulatory affairs.
- Employer Champion status: stand out as a proud supporter of the regulatory affairs profession! Your organisation will also be prominently featured on our Employer Champion Directory.
- Cost-effective solutions: enjoy reduced membership costs while consolidating expenses with a single invoice.
- Streamlined administration: reduce the hassle of managing individual membership subscription reimbursements. Our annual package simplifies the process, saving you valuable time.
- Quarterly updates: our exclusive quarterly updates will ensure your regulatory affairs team never miss out on crucial industry developments.
- Promote professional development: improve the skills and experience of your regulatory affairs team with access to our extensive range of training activities and courses at member rates.
- Foster regulatory excellence: cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and excellence by benchmarking your staff against the TOPRA Regulatory Competence Framework.
- Professional registration: guide your regulatory affairs team towards Chartered Scientist or Registered Scientist status to demonstrate their competence.
How much does it cost?
Please contact our Head of Membership for a quote based on how many employees you would like to enrol and full terms and conditions.
How do I sign up?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specify which employee range you wish to select: choose from up to 50, 100, 150 or 200 employees
- TOPRA will send you a single invoice (to be paid in 30 days)
- You provide the list of total employees within the range you have purchased
- TOPRA will set up accounts for your employees to access our full range of membership benefits